Welcome to Pecan Park Center
Ideally situated on the banks of the Colorado River, Pecan Park is a stunning 311- acre mixed-use project located within the Bastrop City Limits. 242-acres are being developed for residential and the remainder has been designed for commercial related uses. The development offers the convenience of Highway 71 frontage and the serenity of river frontage making this an excellent location for a perfectly positioned commercial park with a supporting residential community.
Pecan Park Center
Pecan Park Center, the 69± acre commercial & multi-family zoned planned development area is located along the south side of Highway 71, the major roadway extending from the west through the Texas Hill Country, through Austin to Bastrop and southeast to IH-10, the preferred route from Austin to Houston. Pecan Park Center has all of the characteristics ideal for commercial and multi-family development, including:
- A location within the City of Bastrop city limits with flexible zoning in place. The property has “PD, Commercial Planned Development” zoning which will accommodate office, retail, restaurants, hotels, multi-family and other associated uses.
- Highest traffic count in Bastrop along Hwy. 71 with traffic counts in excess of 58,000 cars per day.
- Perfectly positioned highway access on and off ramps, providing excellent access to and from the property.
- East-West corridor road designs are currently in process with the City and the Bastrop Economic Development Council for the extension of Agnes Street through the property with landscaped walkways and common area improvements, past the Seton Healthcare planned $30 million medical complex to Hwy. 304.
- Road connections to the south, allowing easy access to Pecan Park’s residential areas, are currently in process.
- A residential component of the project that will help provide a built-in consumer base for the businesses located in the commercial sections of Pecan Park.
- All utilities, including natural gas, electric, water, wastewater and cable are readily available for the property.
- On-site detention will not be required. This was accomplished through a regional drainage design for Pecan Park’s commercial and residential areas. Besides avoiding the cost and look of detention ponds, this provides buyers more usable land.